The Massassi Temple: Forum Rules
The Massassi Temple strives to make our forums a place where everyone feels welcome. In order to do this, we are forced to enforce a few rules. If you read them over and try to understand why they exist, I'm sure you'll agree with the fact that they're necessary. Please, if you post to our forums, please comply with the following rules.
- Do not post your subject lines or messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. This is hard on the eyes and annoying to read.
- Do not advertise a site or service more than once. This rule exists because of the numerous spam messages people post when they make new sites. We don't have a problem with it being announced once, but any more than that gets annoying.
- No personal attacks, insults, or flames. This is one of our most important rules. If you have a problem with somebody, do not flame them on our boards. Take it somewhere else. No flaming of ANY kind is welcome here. The quickest way to get banned from our forums is to break this rule.
- No swearing. We try to keep Massassi "G" rated. If you want to swear, go somewhere else.
- No negative racial/sexist/etc remarks. Simple as that. If it's an insulting remark against a person or group of people, we don't want it here. This includes using the word "gay" to describe anything in a negative or insulting way.
- No obscene material. This means pictures, sounds, animations, etc.
- No illegal software/warez/mp3s. We don't take kindly to people using our forums for the illegal solicitation or trade of illegal or copyrighted material.
- Make sure you're posting on the correct board. If you have an editing question, it goes on the editing board. If there's a forum specifically for your topic, make sure to post it there. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, put it in the general discussion board.
- Do not revive old threads on the Discussion or Showcase Forum. Old threads are basically anything older than 3 weeks. This is more of a pet peeve than anything, really.
- No cross-posting across different forums. Do not post the same message on multiple forums. Find the one it belongs on, and post it there only.
- No posting via proxy if you are banned. If you're banned, don't get someone else to post for you.
- No re-registering if you are banned. If you're banned, that means banned. Do not register another name and start posting again. We will contact your ISP if necessary.
- If you have a personal issue, keep it personal. We don't want our forums clogged up with posts specifically for one person. If it can be handled over email, take it to email.
- Do not ask to be a moderator or admin. We are not looking for new moderators or admins. If we were, we wouldn't pick anyone who posts a message asking for it.
- If you have an issue related to the admins... If you have a problem with a ban or a thread being closed, be it yours or someone else's, email the admins. Do NOT post a message on the forums, it will get closed. If you don't feel comfortable emailing one of the admins, email another one.
The fact is, if you choose to make this place un-enjoyable for everyone else, you will be dealt with. We do log all accesses to the forums, and we will not hesitate to contact your ISP if you abuse our site or our visitors.
© Copyright 1998-2016 Brian E. Lozier and Contributors
Nothing on this site is made, distributed, or supported by LucasArts Entertainment Company or Disney. This site was created by and is maintained by fans of Star Wars and Star Wars gaming.
Use and download all information/files at your own risk.