Last Updated: 2021-10-09 18:16 UTC
BTW: Massassi is the best web site in the history of the universe! - Otterbine
| Screen of the Day
||Level of the Week
|Saturday, October 9, 2021|
- Happy JK Day! - Brian @ 11:16 am
- Kir Kanos reminds us that today is the 24th anniversary of the release of Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight. Thanks LEC for a fantastic game!
Thanks Kir Kanos for the artwork!
|Wednesday, October 6, 2021|
- BAH_Strike releases Matt 0.1 - Brian @ 8:30 pm
- BAH_Strike released Matt 0.1, "a modern utility for converting 8-bit/16-bit .MAT files to & from typical image files." Be sure to click the previous link and read through the documentation, and check out the releases page for the download.
- Amazing Unreal Engine Remake of Nar Shaddaa - Brian @ 8:27 pm
- Karjala shared a link in our discord to this video of an Unreal Engine remake of the JK Nar Shaddaa level by author Ruppertle. It looks completely amazing and please be sure to check out the channel for more videos, including this one about converting 2d textures into 3d models.
|Friday, September 17, 2021|
- New Dark Forces Editor WDFUSE 2.6 Beta - Brian @ 11:32 am
- karjala on DF-21 announces that WDFUSE 2.6 Beta is now available. This is a level editor for Dark Forces 1 and now works on modern systems and sports a 3d preview, among a myriad of other improvements. The post has a lot of background information so please take some time to read through it!
|Wednesday, September 15, 2021|
- How to get Jedi Knight / Mysteries of the Sith running on Windows 10 - Brian @ 8:19 am
- Andrew L made some youtube videos showing how to get Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith running on Windows 10:
Thanks Andrew L!
|Wednesday, September 1, 2021|
- Massassi Madness Downloads Fixed - Brian @ 10:50 pm
- Kir Kanos notified me in discord that both download links in the Massassi Madness category were broken. They are now fixed so you can watch A Killing in the Woods and the Burning Sticks Trailer if you're so inclined.
- Official Massassi Discord - Brian @ 10:25 pm
- Massassi now has an "official" Discord server. Come say hi! Official Massassi Discord forum thread.
- Fixed some level/mod downloads - Brian @ 12:39 am
- While preparing for some site technology updates I fixed quite a few download links. These should all work now:
- Announcing Jedi Knight & MotS 3D Preview - Brian @ 2:34 pm
- Thanks to a very generous contribution to Massassi by Stephan Reiter, all our Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith level pages now feature a 3D Preview! This lets you poke around the levels in 3D without having to load the game. In fact, you don't even have to have the game installed.
Stephan has made the code open source so anyone can contribute and/or use it on their own. The code can be found here: jkview on Github.
Here's an example of the 3d preview in action: MLP3.
- New Jedi Knight Single Player Level: Take-Off: Destiny of Alderaan 2: The Sole Jedi - Brian @ 10:14 pm
- File: Take-Off: Destiny of Alderaan 2: The Sole Jedi
Description: As the last Jedi on Alderaan, eliminate the Imperials in the area to escape the planet before its destruction.
NOTE! When playing on the Hard difficulty, the human enemies will be stormtroopers with raildets. Cheers!
|Wednesday, August 15, 2018|
- Nikumubeki and Eversor Asked For This - Brian @ 8:33 pm
- Nikumubeki asked me to copy over some old stuff to the Massassi server. And Eversor demanded I update the main page. Here it is.
- SINE - Screenshots of a level Sine_Nomen was working on before his computer crashed and everything was lost :(
- JKL2OBJ - I'm not familiar with this, but the included tutorial video indicates that you can take a gob file and export the whole thing (jkl, referenced 3dos, textures, etc.) as an .obj file which can be used in 3dsmax
© Copyright 1998-2016 Brian E. Lozier and Contributors
Nothing on this site is made, distributed, or supported by LucasArts Entertainment Company or Disney. This site was created by and is maintained by fans of Star Wars and Star Wars gaming.
Use and download all information/files at your own risk.