Version 1.27 of JkEdit has some new features since version 1.26:Thanks to Ole for the email on that.
Version 1.27 of JkEdit has a few bug fixes since version 1.26:
- New Undo and Redo functionality
- A new Template Manager for creation of new templates for inserted 3do objects
- The palette selection in the Material dialog now defaults to the one for the current sector
- The palette selection in the Template dialog now defaults to the one for the current sector
- Highly improved generation of templates for the jkl files
- Under MOTS, the Create Elevator function generated wrong cog
- When Expanding surfaces, the new side surfaces were not textured properly
- When writing into a GOB/GOO file, wav files were not placed under sound folder
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to work at LucasArts? GameSpot and Geoffrey Keighley take you behind the scenes of LucasArts for an exclusive look at the company culture, the games, and profiles of three legendary designers: Larry Holland (X-Wing, Tie Fighter), Tim Schafer (Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle), and Hal Barwood (Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine). Find out how these three visionaries shepherd their creative ideas into the interactive medium. Discover how a hit game is really made. The hurdles. The highlights. And the humor.For (a LOT) more information, take a peek at Jediknight.net. The article, which will be appearing at 6pm Pacific, will be posted here: http://www.gamespot.com/features/lucaslimits/.
Hangar Battle (65k) by Jeff "JDawg" Mahoney. Battle around a hanger.
Engineer's Labyrinth (191k) by Joshua Knudsen. Deathmatch in a large building filled with airducts.
Now you can bash enemies with your weapons and throw your saber. For some weapons, targeting system will zoom your view, it would be useful to see around corners or an enemy just out of your sight. Also fixed a few minor bugs in the older version.
Ryan and I are working on a partnership of sorts to bring together their reviewing and our review board, so feel free to leave comments on our review board about these levels.
Review Game Author Download Cargo Bay 5 (DF) Jason Muhs Cargo Bay 5 Cultural Center (MotS) Robert Knipe Cultural Center Imperial Satilite Outpost (Mots) Antony Espindola Imperial Satilite Outpost
SkyPaint is the world's first paint tool for creating and editing 3D, seamless, 360° panoramic images. 3D panoramas provide a fast and economical way to create compelling immersive experiences without the time and costs associated with virtual reality.They also have a shareware version called SkypaintGE. The full version GE is only 20 bucks to register, but you can download trial versions of both.