After seeing the prequel trailer I was just dying to try and make some of those building on Corsucant but the domes and columns. Fear not! This plugin makes them with no trouble. Actually, it is just a ripoff of dr0id's "FreeSector" plugin. You enter some points on the XZ plane and it will rotate them about the Z axis to create circular sectors. It also has a ARC function for doing those domes!Both plugins are by Ugg_Boot, and can be found at his site, The Imperial Detention Center.
MOVE2SC moves the current thing to the center of the current sector. This was suggested on the Darkjedi boards by FarraxThese plugins can be found on the Darkjedi.com Plugins Page, under the name ThingPack.zip. Thanks to UGG_BOOT for creating these plugins.
MOVE2SF moves the current thing to center of the current surface.
ROTATE2SF aligns the current thing with the normal of the current surface.
Weapon 2: Bartioli 5.56mm (.22) m2025 Pistol.Hope this helps your decision to download. I must say these weapons are way more fun than the ones included in JK.
The Bartioli is the standard sidearm for all U.N. personnel. It is a recoil-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic double action pistol that uses the standard NATO 5.56mm (.223 long rifle) round. The clip carries 7 rounds.
Weapon 3: M-32 5.56mm (.22) m2025 OICW (Assault Rifle).
The M-32 is the standard rifle for all U.N. ground forces. It is an air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed, shoulder - or hip - fired weapon that uses the standard NATO 5.56mm (.223 long rifle) round. The magazine clip carrys 30 rounds. The most common attachment is the M-90, a compact, magazine-loading, semi automatic grenade launcher that uses a 20mm HE round.
Weapon 5: Joint Service Combat Shotgun (12 Gauge).
The JSCS is 12 Gauge shotgun is the standard weapon for all U.N. security forces. It's the perfect weapon where range is limited - like on a ship. Ineffective at long range, this weapon is best used to clear several targets at once at medium range. It uses 00 Buckshot.
This project is based on a fairly simple idea: dealings with pre/beta-releases of Jedi Knight (and MOTS of course) Projects. Don't expect much activity for a little while, it'll take a while to stock up the previews. Here authors of JK projects can create previews of their projects or have previews made by our staff.Also, they are looking for some staff to help them out, if you're interested, check out their main page.
Well, as of right now, we're open to the public once again. The Single Player Tracker section is currently down, along with the archived news. The SP tracker section will be up tommorow, along with many more trackers in both the MP and SP sections. Until then, stop by at the forum and give us your thoughts on the new site design, or anything else you'd like to say.I'm sure a ton of people are glad to see it back. So go check it out!
Two new reviews for you MotS gamers today. Reviewing buff Geoffrey Elliot and Warzone2 author Tom Smallwood both review the MotS SP hit "Arca Tera".
1. Download the Class Creator (219k) progam only file, extract the files to a directory using Winzip or the like, but before you actually run the program, run version.exe. This handy little program will show you whether you have the required dll files. Green means you have them, red means you do not. If anything OTHER THAN msvbvm50.dll and comcat.dll are RED, then you need to download the following file. If only those are red (or if they are green), you are ready to go!Note that if these files don't download on the first try, you will just need to keep trying. This is due to the fact that they are on the ftp server. The ftp server allows for more reliable downloads, but sometimes it's a pain to get started.
2. If files other than msvbvm50.dll and comcat.dll are red, you need to download these dll files (1.74 megs). Once they are downloaded, run the setup.exe file contained in the zip, and it will install the required files for you. Once that is done, you can use the program.
New Features:Thanks Ole.
- A new Multi Level Editor command
- The help text for the StartUp Cog Editor and the Goals Cog Editor has been improved
- The Files in Level dialog has been improved with a Rename option
- Improved rendering of Transparent Surfaces
- The menu items for the StartUp Cog Editor and the Goals Cog Editor were always enabled
- Items referenced in COG files were not always included in the JKL files
- When creating JKL files, the cog parameter list could sometimes be wrongly changed
Please note that this first Beta release is meant to test code only and does not contain any Multiplayer or CTF levels. Levels will be added for your gaming pleasure in a later Beta release.
I just launched a page dedicated to my 3 level SP saga for JK called Mechanics of the Force. I'm hoping to try and break a little, teeny bit of new ground. You play a protocol droid whose memory has been erased and throughout the level, your past unfolds. I've done some massive cogging and there are already several cutscenes.
Interface units for DLL plug-ins for Delphi 2.0 and 3.0 are included. Because I'm leaving soon, JED Tips, JED OLE reference and new JED DLL reference will probably be delayed.You can download the program from the darkjedi.com server right here.
|Thaku: The Rodian Bounty Hunter(JK)||Thaku||Download(270KB)|
|Yug'rins' Mission(MotS)||David McHale||Download(268KB)|
|Clone Tank Storage Facility (DF)||Glenn Edmiston||Download(396KB)|
When the files section finally appears, it will blow you away in it's completeness. Odd thing to say perhaps, but you'll see what I mean when it's unveiled.
Another thing that will happen at it's unvailing is the massive posting of levels that have been recieved and not posted. They will be, but first they must have a place to go.
The Jedi Editing Academy is a site dedicated to bringing you the basic techniques of model and skin editing. It's run by one of the most experience skinners on the Jedi Knight scene, Mark Sauvé. In addition to providing tutorials, it hosts all of Mark's work to date. (Which I must say is quite impressive. Take a look.)
The mentioned update is of Mark's skin pack based on the Tales of the Jedi comic books. From these screenshots, it looks rather nice. Check it out.