The Star Wars Trilogy Total Conversion is on the verge of cancellation. Why you may ask? The reason is I can't find any committed editors who can create what I'm looking for. I've ended up working on a majority of the levels myself (right now, I am creating 4 of the levels). If I don't get any help soon, I'm going to have to give up.This is directly from The Star wars TC's website. They are desperatly in need of DEDICATED editors. This project is one that many people were looking forward to. If you think you can put in a bit of work for this TC then I urge you to go to the site and sign up.
The Coruscant's Research Facility has finished the Dark Forces Multiplayer Add On Version 1.0 for MOTS. Version 1.0 features:
- New Character clases: Commandos, Droid, Dark Trooper and Jedi
- Version 1.0 of the At-St skin
- Droids availables: Probe Droid, R2D2, etc
- The Dark Troopers can fly
- Darth Maul enhaced skin, now looks more real
- A new Darth Vader with sounds
- New characters: Admiral Daala, Veers, Chewbacca, Jedi Leia, etc
- More alien players as a Reeyee
The Reqiem A Verito project has released some new screenshots of the level currently under development. The level is currently over 1/2 done and should be completed by the end of the year. These high resolution screenshots show the resort entrance, some resort rooms, an overhead walkway, and the stair to an ocean vista.[Screenshot 1] [Screenshot 2] [Screenshot 3]
Like assorted gaming news coming at you @ 450 mph in no particular order? Like editing? Check out the ANE Network ...not just cause you want to, but because I'm telling you to. Fabio loves Frag.com/ane. With time, you will too.I have to plug this site since they use the links script that I released! Anyway, the site looks great, hopefully they'll do well in the editing market.
Although not too filled to that brim with content right now, news comes daily with a minimum of ten posts. Check out our tutorials, plug your site in the link database, or send us your grandma's meetloaf recipies. Good, clean, fun.
This is a prefab designed to make life easier. Adjoining can be annoying, but if you want a small level without the complicated work of adjoining, this is the prefab for you! This prefab is a room with 2 hallways connected to 2 other rooms; you can put your own wall pattern up, put in some 3DOs, then just save and you will have a cool, fast and furious level.Thanks to LightSide for sending in the file.
I surprised myself today when I got the laser aimer to work. Plus, I got the .44 Destroyer and the M-157 DMR completed.Get it? The sight is the rifle, the other sight is these screens. Enjoy, eat up, or something. [Screenshot 1] [Screenshot 2] [Screenshot 3]
Massassi Note: the FAQ is formatted in MS Word.
The members of Code Alliance are pleased to welcome aboard our newest member Craig Urquhart aka UGG_Boot. Quite a few people know of Craigs work from the many Jed plugins and his recent changes to Puppet Jedi. From all of us: WELCOME ABOARD Craig.And Ugg_Boot had some words:
"Thanks to the guys at DarkJedi for letting me on board. As the new rookie I'll be cleaning out the bins and filling the Coke machine for a while but I hope to find some time to do version 0.6 of Puppet Jedi, and maybe a few more plugins! I also plan on help out as much as I can with their future projects...can't say too much for now, DarkJedi is a bit like Area 51 ;)"
Unofficial Drazen FAQ | 6.8k | Outpost D-34 (http) | DownloadNote that it's in Microsoft Word format, so unless you have Word, you're out of luck...
New Features:With these new versions, ALL registered users of JkEdit will need a new User ID. Please record your Site Code as found in the Options dialog (Registration tab), and email it, including your full name and email address. Also, please take a look at Registering in the Help system.
- New Select Color Map command
- Improved test mode (Scroll Lock) for animation of neon signs.
- Improved test mode (Scroll Lock) for animation of 3DO’s.
- Usage of roll, yaw, and pitch in Rendering of 3DO’s were not always correct.
Here's some news+screenshots on the Phantom Menace TC. We plan to release every level as it comes out, and maybe some our 3dos too. Right now we're mostly working on 3dos and enemies.[http://www.jedicore.net/tpmtc/]
Michael B. Klein of the Patch Commander has released version 4.0 final (1092 KB). Here are some details from Michael:
It's been a really long time, but I've finally cleaned up some problems with the 4.0 Beta. The final version has been uploaded, along with new docs, questions, and a whole lot of opinionated commentary. This is the end of development for the foreseeable future. There's an explanation on the homepage.
What's New in Version 4.0?
- Switch between Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith modes without restarting
- Patch Repository window for viewing, downloading, and installing patches from specially-designed web sites
- Automatic unzipping and installation of zipped patches
- Download and install a patch simply by dragging a link from a web browser
- Improved conflict logic, as well as the option to display all conflicts or only conflicts involving active patches
- Completely redesigned "Create GOB" window that allows replacing files and property information within existing GOB files.
- Quicker Patch List refresh
- New Explorer-like button bars and menus
Puppet Jedi v0.5, the first keyframe editor for JK/MOTS, is now availiable. Finally, JK/MOTS editors have a user-friendly keyframe editor. Keyframes are what allow characters to run, jump and fight. Originally developed by Alexei Novikov as a keyframe viewer, it now sports these new features:
Author: Craig "UggBoot" Urquhart
- JED style resource picker.
- Movement and rotation of 3DO nodes using the mouse.
- Function to display the path travelled by a node.
- Keyframe summary, for editing the entry frame numbers.
- AutoCopy function, for quicker editing of node positions and angles.
- Help manual and tutorial.
- KEY saving.