The Massassi Temple » Files » Jedi Academy Capture the Flag Level
This level has a base on either side with a bridge in the middle. There are watch towers on either side of the bridge to snipe from. In the bases there are plenty of weapons and ammo on the top floor and a window to shoot from. The flags are deep under the bases. Each base has a massive front door, which is the only way in or out of the bases.Screenshots:
|The_Mega_ZZTer||Posted: 08/17/04 01:21 Report AbuseThis level looks better than the other one you submitted... however, I noticed in the screenshot it appears you used a sky as a normal texture rather than as a skybox... since there are no good skybox tutorials out there I shall summarize:
1) Load the skies texture set
2) Find a shader with the word SKY on it. This is what you need to use. Do NOT use textures in skies that are normal textures, that's not how they are meant to be used.
3) Place brushes that you want to form an invisible "barrier" around your level. It must enclose the level so there are no leaks (this is NOT the actual skybox).
4) Texture it with the SKY texture.
5) You're done. Whenever the player looks at this texture he'll look past it into the skybox. (In effect.)
|BabySpinach||Posted: 08/17/04 03:39 Report AbuseIt dose? I did use a sky box.|
Add a Comment | Register for Commenting System
© Copyright 1998-2016 Brian E. Lozier and Contributors
Nothing on this site is made, distributed, or supported by LucasArts Entertainment Company or Disney. This site was created by and is maintained by fans of Star Wars and Star Wars gaming. Use and download all information/files at your own risk.